1.5″ 3-Way Pneumatic Ball Valve QF40
Part ID: 3008325
- Vacuum rated to 1 X 10-8 Torr
- Helium leak rated less than 1 X 10-9 std. cc/sec
- Max Temp w/Standard Viton® (FKM) -26°C to 150°C (-15°F to 302°F)
Higher operating temperatures are possible with alternate o-ring and grease options. Contact our sales department for more information.
- Valve body, ball, stem, and end caps: machined from solid 316L stainless steel
- Standard seal: fluoroelastomer
- Seats: PTFE Teflon®
- Lubricant: Dow Corning® High Vacuum Grease
- Actuator operating pressure: 80 – 120 psig
- Actuator temperature range:
- Moist air: 0°C to 150°C (32°F to 302°F)
- Dry air: -20°C to 150°C (-4°F to 302°F)
- Both Air-to-Open, Spring-to-Close (AS) single acting actuators and Air-to-Open, Air-to-Close (AA) double acting actuators are available
- 1/8 NPT air line hook-up
- Visual and mechanical position indicators available
- Solenoids available for 120VAC, 240VAC or 24VDC versions
Service Kits and Accessories
Service kits are available for all 3-way ball valve series.
Use TL-RK-S 3-way ball valve service kit for both 1-1/2″ and 2″ valves.
- (1) stem o-ring
- (3) body o-rings
- (2) Teflon seats
- (1) PEEK stem bearing
- (1) nylon lock nut
Service kit instructions are available for download here: Manuals and Technical Data Sheets
Lock kits are available for both manual and pneumatic 3-way ball valves.
Solenoids for pneumatic valves are available in 120VAC and 24VDC 3-way and 4-way switches.
Use TL-SB-PI-04 for pneumatic 3-way ball valve position indication.