CF275 Rotatable Tapped Metric 1 1/4 In Bore Titanium Flange, Threaded M6X1.0
Part ID: LOS5023026
- UHV/XHV rated to 1×10-13 Torr
- Rotatable Geometry
- Tapped bolt holes
- Conflat® compatible design
- Custom flanges also available
- Flange Body / Rotatable Housing: Grade 2 Titanium
- Ti Flange Gaskets: 1100 or 1050 Aluminum
- Bolts: 300 SS silver plated or Titanium
- Bolt Type: Socket head screws
- Nut Type: Hexagonal or two hole plate nuts
- Vacuum Range: 1×10-13 Torr
- Temperature Range: -200°C to 150°C
- Titanium is magnetically invisible.
- Grade 2 Ti has 25% more yield strength than 6061-T6 aluminum.
- The Young’s modulus of grade 2 Ti is approximately ½ that of stainless steel. This means better vibration dampening.
- The thermal conductivity of Ti is 40% better than stainless.
- Ti has at least 7 orders of magnitude less Hydrogen than stainless steel.
- Low-z number is advantageous for installation and maintenance under high-radiation levels, compared to stainless steel.
- High corrosion resistance since the surface oxide layer is chemically stable. Titanium’s corrosion resistance and lack of reactivity makes it the most biocompatible metal.