1″ SS INLINE VALVE. QF25 ENDS. PNEUMATICALLY ACTUATED
4 in stock
Part ID: VAT26528-KE32
Pneumatic, single acting with opening spring with ISO-QF25 flanges
- with solenoid valve
- without position indicator
VAT’s Series 265 HV Aluminum Inline Valve is an excellent valve for pumping and venting of high vacuum systems.
Series 26 valves are bellows sealed and designed for high vacuum applications in pumping systems, semiconductor technology, research systems, etc.
Pneumatic valves come standard with a position indicator and without a solenoid valve. Solenoid valves are available upon request.
- Sizes: DN 16–80 mm (5/8″–3″)
- Actuator: pneumatic single acting with closing spring (NC)
- Body material: aluminum (available in stainless steel upon request)
- Feedthrough: bellows
- Standard flanges: ISO-QF (ISO-KF), ISO-LF (ISO-K)