1000ASA Grooved 11.875″ ID
Part ID: 6000055
ASA fixed grooved bored flanges are manufactured with a weld prep and tubing bore for immediate installation on your system with no additional alteration.
ASA fixed grooved blank flanges are manufactured with no weld prep and no tubing bore. Blank flanges are commonly used to close unused ports or to be altered by customers with their own custom machining capability for a special use.
Fixed grooved flanges have a set bolt hole orientation and an O-ring groove machined into the surface of the flange face.
- Designed to fit standard inch tubing O.D.’s
- Internal weld
- Interchangeable with other ASA/ANSI style flanges
- Pressure range: HV (approx. 1×10-8 Torr)
- Temperature range: -20°C to 200°C
- Standard materials: 304 stainless steel