2-Way Ball Valves
ANCORP’s high vacuum ball valves consist of a body, stem, ball, and flanged end caps machined from corrosive resistant 316L stainless steel. Fluoroelastomers are used to seal the stem and end caps from the atmosphere while the Teflon® seats cold flow around the ball to isolate the process when closed. The valve is opened and closed manually or pneumatically by ¼ turn, quick actuation. The Teflon® sealing surface helps to protect it from deposition, maintaining a clean dynamic seal to prevent failure due to contamination.
The corrosive-resistant, fast actuating design of ANCORP’s vacuum ball valves makes them ideal for isolating reactors, traps, and scrubbers on vacuum process tools.
- Straight-through, unimpeded flow
- Higher conductance than a comparable poppet valve
- Poppetless design has a less wetted surface
- 1/4 turn, quick actuation
- “Self-cleaning” action prevents deposition buildup
- Valves can be easily serviced with ANCORP’s standard maintenance kits
Configurable to meet system requirements:
- Port terminations
- Overall length
- Heater ready
- Fail-safe position
- Other o-ring materials and lubricants are available