2-Way Ball Valves
ANCORP’s high vacuum ball valves consist of a body, stem, ball, and flanged end caps machined from corrosive resistant 316L stainless steel. Fluoroelastomers are used to seal the stem and end caps from atmosphere while the Teflon® seats cold flow around the ball to isolate the process when closed. The valve is opened and closed manually or pneumatically by ¼ turn, quick actuation. The Teflon® sealing surface helps to protect it from deposition, maintaining a clean dynamic seal to prevent failure due to contamination.
The corrosive resistant, fast actuating design of ANCORP’s vacuum ball valves makes them ideal for isolating reactors, traps, and scrubbers on vacuum process tools.
- Straight-through, unimpeded flow
- Higher conductance than a comparable poppet valve
- Poppetless design has less wetted surface
- 1/4 turn, quick actuation
- “Self-cleaning” action prevents deposition buildup
- Valves can be easily serviced with ANCORP's standard maintenance kits
Configurable to meet system requirements:
- Port terminations
- Overall length
- Heater ready
- Fail-safe position
- Other o-ring materials and lubricants available
3 products found