QF16 View Trap Activated Alumina
Available on backorder
Part ID: 7500703
- Port terminations: ISO-QF
- Clear housing: See through design allows quick visual check on condition of media and amount of trapped or neutralized contaminants. The clear housing maximizes utility of “outside-in” flow design.
- Rechargeable housing: Allows in-situ vacuum gasket servicing and media replacement.
- Port labels: Installation orientation is critical for this “outside-in” trap design. “Inlet” and “Pump” are clearly identified on the product labeling.
- Media: Caustic soda (for hydrous acid neutralization), activated alumina, or activated charcoal.