2″ Pneumatic Ball Valve QF50
Part ID: 3009160
ANCORP’s ball valves consist of a body, stem, ball, and two end caps machined from corrosive resistant 316L stainless steel. Fluoroelastomers are used to seal the stem and end caps from atmosphere while the Teflon® seats cold flow around the ball to isolate the process when closed. The valve is opened and closed manually or pneumatically by ¼ turn, quick actuation. The Teflon® sealing surface helps to protect it from deposition, maintaining a clean dynamic seal to prevent failure due to contamination.
The corrosive resistant, fast actuating design of ANCORP’s vacuum ball valves makes them ideal for isolating reactors, traps, and scrubbers on vacuum process tools.
- Vacuum rating of 1×10-8 torr
- Max Temp w/Standard FKM -26°C to 150°C (-15°F to 302°F)
Higher operating temperatures are possible with alternate o-ring and grease options. Contact our sales department for more information.
- Manufactured from 316L stainless steel
- High conductance; straight through flow
- Particulate resistant ball/seat design lengthens time between maintenance cycles
- “-AA” for air-to-open, air-to-close; “-AS” for air-to-open, spring-to close
- 80-120 psig operating air pressure
Service Kits and Accessories
- Service kits are available for all 2-way ball valve series. Kit includes:
- (1) stem o-ring
- (2) body o-rings
- (2) Teflon seats
- (1) Teflon spacer
- (1) PEEK stem bearing
- (1) nylon lock nut
- Service kit instructions are available for download here: Manuals and Technical Data Sheets
- Solenoids for pneumatic valves are available in 120VAC and 24VDC 3-way and 4-way switches.
- Use SB-PI-04 for pneumatic 2-way ball valve position indication.