Glass Components & Chamber Accessories
ANCORP offers a variety glass components, including vacuum viewports, doors with windows, and glass-to-metal adapters. Other chamber acccessories include stainless steel doors, Illum-A-View chamber lighting, and up-to-air valves.
- Weldable viewports provide a simple method of adding an observation window to coating systems and other applications. The window material is replaceable and is captured between a pair of sealing fluoroelastomer rings, which limits the viewport to high vacuum.
- Add-a-doors provide physical access to the interior of a vacuum system. They bolt onto an existing standard flange port on a chamber and can function as a viewing window and an access point for a system. The ultimate vacuum pressure rating for the Add-a-door is high vacuum due to the flouroelastomer O-ring.
- Glass to metal adapters allow vacuum users to transition from glass to metal components within their vacuum system.
- Up-to-Air valves are used to vent atmosphere or gas into a system. These valves are available with a wide variety of connection flanges and fittings to facilitate installation.
- General vacuum accessories, which include grease, anti-sieze, flange caps, are used to protect unused vacuum products and 12-point wrenches.